Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nastiest Site.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want your opinions.

    Is the nastiest site goatse, tubgirl or lemon party, or perhaps other?

    For me it's lemon party. That's just wrong. Then tubgirl then goatse.

    I'm not giving links for obvious reasons.

    No poll option? Well, okay.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ara?! @.@ Are you talking about porn sites or something?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very disgusting sites like goatse. I think you have seen it.

    I vote for all of them, they are too disgusting to tell which one is worse...

    (Note: Non-spam links to legal porn sites that aren't gore or heavily disgusting are allowed with proper NR-18 marking, but links to gore or heavily disgusting sites are not.)

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is all very alien to me. I get the feeling i want it to stay that way. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I have seen is goatse and tubgirl, that's all I want to see, too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    The series of pain pics. If you want to throw up, IM me. they make tubby, harlequin fetises, and the g-man look like nothing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •